People and Culture
As a service organisation our people are key and we value our diverse workforce who bring their passion and talent to help achieve our mission of enabling clients to achieve and maintain their financial freedom.
“We are a Professional, Fun Loving and Caring Business. Passionate about Performance, Customers and Integrity.”
• We will do what we say we will “Keep the promise”.
• We will strive for clear and effective communications in all interactions.
• We will be knowledgeable across the business.
• We will be respectful of other people’s time.
• We will be professionally presented.
• We will support everyone’s worth and dignity, regardless of background, abilities or beliefs.
• We believe in the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity which enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential.
- We will celebrate successes.
- We encourage teamwork including social events.
- We value each other – we seek and benefit from diverse people and perspectives.
- We strive to create mutually fulfilling relationships and partnerships.
- Recognising and rewarding each other’s contributions and efforts.
• Providing support to one another, working co-operatively, respecting one another’s views, and making our work environment fun and enjoyable.
• We aim to support the wider community.
• We look after the Occupational Health, Safety and Well-being of our staff.
• We believe in what we do and show people that we care.
- We deliver industry-leading services to our clients, assisting them to achieve their personal goals and meeting their timeframes
- We strive continuously to enhance business value.
- We communicate effectively.
- We have pride in what we do and focus on quality.
- We understand the overall business and how each of our roles contributes to the business.
- We maintain high standards.
- We strive to reach and exceed personal and team goals.
- We are proud of our focus on profit and what it means to all of us.
- We deliver industry-leading services to our customers generating a high level of customer satisfaction recognised by repeat business and referrals.
- We strive continuously to enhance business value and exceed customer expectation.
- We have honest and timely communications with our customers.
- We are open to feedback and take action as required.
- Continuous improvement in the value of our products and services.
- Delivery on customer service pledges and regulatory requirements.
- Effective response to customer needs and preferences in relation to our products and services.
- Doing what we say we will do. (keeping the promise).
- We have absolute honesty and openness in all our communications.
- Taking responsibility for our actions.
- Providing accurate information.
- Representing the company values in all interactions.
- We respect and follow the company Code of Conduct.
Expressions of Interest
If you think you’d be a great fit for us, we want to hear from you. Expressions of interest are always welcome and the types of roles within Investors Direct include:
- Real Estate Sales
- Property Managers
- Call Centre Operators
- Financial Planners
- Mortgage Brokers
- Development & Project Managers
- Support Services staff across all areas
Send us your resume indicating what areas you are interested in.
- Financial Advisors & Mortgage Brokers seeking licencing opportunities
- Assistant Accountant